I’m going to clarify right away that the title of this episode is not a crummy clickbait type of thing. I just truly believe that the new ZR1 shouldn’t be offered in a convertible, for a number of reasons. Click play above to listen in.
Also in this episode…
- Chevrolet released their Corvette ZR1 price configurator. The “high-score” seems to be a little over $155k.
What do you think about the C7 ZR1 Corvette Convertible? Am I crazy for thinking they shouldn’t make it? Call the VetteCast at 615-797-VETT, 24 hours a day!
- Be careful when buying raffle tickets for animal charities where the prize is a Corvette. A little research will show that something doesn’t quite add up. Instead, donate directly to your local shelter. Odds of winning: 100%.
- The Chevrolet Nationals in Carlisle is coming soon! Make plans for June 22-24, 2018. It is a great event!
- K&N has finally released the cabin air filter for 2005-2018 Corvette coupes and convertibles. Here’s the part numbers:
- Dan Parker from Columbus, Georgia lost his eyesight drag racing a 1963 Corvette Pro Mod. That didn’t stop him from planning on being the fastest blind man, once again, in a Corvette. What a great story.
Thanks for tuning in! Please subscribe if you haven’t already!