The long harsh winter of 2017 is coming to an end, and spring is just around the corner, and in some areas of the country, it is already here!
- I invite you to call in to the VetteCast voicemail hotline at 615-797-VETT and tell me what plans you have for your Corvette this season. Going to do some modifications? Going to take it racing? Going to shine it up and take it to your favorite car show? Tell me about it!
- Rick Hendrick now has his million dollar 2019 Corvette ZR1 Convertible. Congrats to Rick for his high bid of $925,000 at Barrett-Jackson and supporting a charity. But, if you are a regular listener, you know how I feel about the ZR1 convertible…
- Speaking of my personal Corvette disagreements…what do you think about the Equus throwback custom Corvette? I give my thoughts. Hint: Not for me, even with 1,000 horsepower.
- Two giveaway vehicles have been announced for the 2018 Corvette Dream Giveaway: a 1965 C2 Corvette Sting Ray and a 2018 C7 Corvette Grand Sport tuned by Lingenfelter!
- And finally… This is very uncommon for me, but I have to warn anyone to not to do business with a company by the name of Corvette Mods unless you want to be lied to and frustrated, even over a basic part. I am not one to publicly trash a company but I have spent a lot of money on car parts over a period of many years, and I know when a company should be avoided. I explain my situation in this episode. I only do this so others don’t make the same mistake I did on a bigger purchase.