- Got some awesome Corvette news this week, and of course we have to start with the C8 Corvette info dropped at the recent Chevrolet dealer conference. It is definitely coming!
What do you think of what we know about C8 Corvette so far? Are you okay with it being mid-engined? Give your thoughts by calling 615-797-VETT
- To follow closely on that, we have some new spy shots that show more detail of the C8’s headlights and tailpipes.
- Everyone needs to be on the lookout a 1962 Corvette convertible that was stolen from a Vietnam Veteran!
- You have a chance to win a 2019 Corvette Stingray and a trip to the 2019 Rolex 24! Head over to www.RaceToWinCorvette.com to enter!
- VIDEO: Ride Along With Tony Kanaan As He Drives the Hell Out Of the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Corvette Racing Update! Gavin and Milner go back-to-back at Long Beach!
- I have an update on my C6 Z06, check it out!
- The 2019 ZR1 dyno numbers from last week were impressive, but did you know there was a 1992 ZR-1 that put down similar numbers? Well…it was actually called the ZR-12, and the 12 is there for a reason. Check out this beast of a Corvette they called the “Conan Corvette”. (Here’s another article about it as well.)