Had to take a small break but we are back and are going to catch up on news in rapid-fire fashion. Here we go!
- OUCH! The Corvette ZR1 Pace Car Embarrassingly Crashes at the Indy 500
- Corvette Pace Car Collection Rakes In Nearly $2 Million!
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette parked in a garage for 45 years could be worth a small fortune.
- We knew it wouldn’t be long for a 2019 Corvette Zr1 to make 700 horsepower to the tire
- The 2019 Corvette ZR1 has set a new record at NCM Motorsports Park
- We have a cool voicemail this week…C7 Z06 or Grand Sport for casual spirited driving and occasional track use?
Got a Corvette question or comment? Leave it on our voicemail hotline at 615-797-VETT
- The best speculation of what the C8 Corvette will look like, and we agree!
- The Corvette Racing Team did not do well at the 24 hours of Le Mans, but they vow to bounce back.