Another episode of the VetteCast is here!
- There’s been some interesting references to a certain Car and Driver article that all say the same thing…
- Does Car and Driver know something that no one else outside of GM does? Here’s the article they all reference, which was released a few weeks ago. Why the sudden references to it?
- Even though the C8 is coming, it won’t be raced on the circuit for a while. According to this article, the C7.R still has a lot of track time ahead of it
- Here’s more C8 Corvette spy videos that were released:
- But, of course, sometimes test cars have issues in the wild, and one eagle-eyed Corvetteforum member saw a C8 test mule being towed from a gas station in Florida
- Chevy recalls 500 2019 Corvette ZR1s due to risk air bags might not deploy
- Win a Corvette And Raise Money To Help Cure Amyloidosis
Don’t forget to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!